- Dedicated and Knowledgeable Staff
- On-site or Mobile Collections Available for Most Larger Companies
- Chain-of-Custody Forms and Supplies Stored at the Collection Sites
- Comprehensive Drug Program Compliance Manual
- DOT Required Supervisor Training
- Statistical Reporting
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- SAMHSA/NIDA Certified Lab
- Certified MRO with Multiple Choice of Reporting Methods
- Drug-Free Testing Program for Non-Regulated Employees
- Computer Generated Random Selections
- General Random Testing Pools or Individual Company Pools
- Toll-Free Telephone Number
- Background Screening Bundled Service
What we provide:
Chemnet can provide the administration of pre-employment, DOT random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty, and follow-up testing.
Random selections are made by state-of-the-art program management software on a quarterly basis. If an employee is selected for random testing, the Designated Employer Representative (DER) of the location will receive a confidential notification identifying the employee by name and partial social security number, indicating the type of test to be performed (i.e. drug or drug and alcohol), and instructions for testing procedure.
For DOT-regulated employees, the annual random test selection rate will be a minimum of 50% for drugs and 10% for alcohol. Your annual fee includes specimen collections at any one of our authorized collection sites, testing of the specimen at our certified lab, result review and reporting by a qualified medical review officer (MRO), results reporting by your preferred methodto the designated program administrator (usually within 24 hours from the time of collection), semiannual statistical reports supplied by the laboratory, and MIS annual statistical reports.
Chemnet can provide the referral services of a qualified substance abuse professional (a DOT requirement) should there be a positive drug test result or an alcohol violation rate greater than .04. This Employee Assistance Program (EAP) service includes evaluation, recommendation for treatment, recommendation for follow-up testing, and, should the employer choose, a monitored follow-up testing program and completion evaluation if the employee will return to safety-sensitive functions as defined by Federal Guidelines.
Chemnet can provide training and certification for supervisors and managers on behavioral observation, signs and symptoms and the benefits of drug and alcohol misuse education. Supervisor training is a DOT requirement and must be completed before employee reasonable-suspicion testing can be initiated. We can schedule a training event at your location or during one of our many events throughout the State. A certificate is provided upon completion.
Please Contact a member of our service team to discuss the many benefits Chemnet has to offer!